Capital Markets Associate (Ranked Law Firm) (3-5 Years Experience)
Company: Am Law 50 Law Firm, ranked Capital Markets practice
Location: New York (hybrid)
$250K - $345K
Are you an experienced Capital Markets Associate with a passion for issuer-side high yield and IPO work? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy working with private equity clients, and want to be part of a dynamic team in a busy year with a high volume of deals?
Our client is currently seeking a talented and driven Capital Markets Associate to join their team. This role is ideal for candidates with 3-5 years of experience in capital markets. The role will focus mostly on issuer-side high yield and IPO work for private equity clients. The firm is open to candidates who are not yet specializing in issuer side high yield and IPO work, but would like to focus more on this area. You will have the opportunity to work on challenging and high-impact deals, collaborate with industry experts, and further develop your career in a supportive and growth-oriented environment.
- Assist in the execution of issuer-side high yield and IPO transactions.
- Collaborate with senior team members on due diligence, drafting, and negotiation of transaction documents.
- Conduct legal research and analysis to support transactional matters.
- Communicate effectively with clients and provide valuable insights and advice.
- Handle various other legal tasks and projects as needed.
- JD from an accredited law school.
- Active bar membership in New York.
- 3-5 years of experience in capital markets, with a focus on issuer-side high yield and IPO work.
- Strong knowledge of relevant laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Astral Legal for a confidential discussion about this role, or similar ones.