Corporate Associate - Securities/ Capital Markets
Job Title: Corporate Attorney - Securities and Capital Markets
Location: New York, NY
Prestigious Law Firm
About Us: Our client is a dynamic and collaborative law firm providing comprehensive legal services to a diverse client base, including public and private companies, private equity funds, and financial institutions. They are currently seeking a talented Corporate Attorney with a focus on securities law advice and capital markets transactions to join our team in New York City.
- Two to five years of corporate law experience.
- Proven expertise in securities and capital markets, including public company reporting obligations, public securities offerings, SEC compliance, corporate governance requirements, debt and equity markets transactions.
- Experience advising on reporting requirements, leading due diligence teams, managing specialists, and drafting legal documents.
- Strong academic achievements.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with minimal supervision.
- Provide legal counsel on securities law matters, including compliance with reporting obligations.
- Lead and manage due diligence teams for capital markets transactions.
- Draft and negotiate legal documents related to securities offerings.
- Advise on corporate governance requirements and best practices.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver strategic legal advice.
- Competitive initial annual salary range of $225K - $345K
- Additional components of our compensation and benefits package, including bonuses, insurance coverage, and a 401(k) plan.
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Astral Legal for a confidential call about this opportunity or similar.