Our client is a reputable regional investment management and financial services company, currently looking for an ECM Legal Counsel with at least 4-6+ PQE gained from leading law firms or international banks to be responsible for ECM, DCM, IPO, secondary offerings, M&A and other investment banking transactions within the business.
- Reporting to the team head and head of legal, you will be providing all kinds of legal advice and support to the investment banking department, primarily supporting ECM and M&A business;
- Monitoring and advising business and management on the related legal and regulatory issues involved;
- Supervising and monitoring external counsels works for the projects of the investment banking department;
- Assisting with training and preparation of templates/ policies/ procedures/memos;
- Assisting the senior legal management on any other legal matters
If interest, please click "Apply" or feel free to contact JJ How via email@example.com for a confidential discussion