A highly regarded Am Law 200 firm in Charlotte is actively seeking a junior/mid-level Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Associate to join their thriving team. You will form part of a team of 4 representing both public and privately owned companies across a variety of employee benefits and executive compensation matters with a particular emphasis on supporting the firm's top-ranked M&A practice drafting and negotiating employment/bonus agreements, equity award agreements, employee benefit plans and conducting due diligence.
- Experience Range: 2-4 years of Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation experience
- Focus: Mergers and acquisitions support, employment and bonus agreements, employee benefit plan drafting and compliance matters and guidance, structuring and drafting incentive compensation plans and ESOPs.
- Team Size: 4
- Target Billable Hours: 1,600-1,800
- Hybrid Working: Flexibility for a balanced work-life arrangement.
- Training and Development: Small team with extensive 1-2-1 face time with the partners to aid associate development
- Diversity and Inclusion: Commitment to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Progression Opportunities: Defined paths for career advancement within the firm.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please reach out to Jonathan Lalude at Astral Legal.