Legal Counsel - London or Fully remote. Telecommunications. 2-4 Year PQE Solicitor with strong Commercial Contracts experience.
Astral Legal have partnered with a Global Telecommunications company as they are recruiting a Legal Counsel to handle customer supplier contracts, SaaS contracts, software licensing agreements, manufacture & supply, chain agreements), data protection and data security, commercial civil law, corporate law).
The duties of the Legal Counsel will be:
- Review terms and conditions of contracts, with a focus on legal requirements.
- Execute templates and/or draft and negotiate contracts.
- Oversee all aspects of managing and administering contracts.
- Working with senior stakeholders within the group
- Advising managing directors and departments on corporate law queries
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements and corporate policy.
- Supporting corporate secretarial and corporate governance needs.
The ideal Legal Counsel will have experience working on a variety of Commercial Contracts, candidates from both In-House companies and Private Practice will be considered.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.