Global Legal Advisor/Junior Legal Counsel - Manchester - Hybrid working on offer
Oliver James have partnered with a Global company as they are recruiting a Global Legal Advisor/Legal Counsel to join their busy established Legal team.
The duties of the Global Legal Advisor/ Junior Legal Counsel will be to:
- Take a lead role in commercial contract negotiation for specific global regions, ensuring smart, quality and efficient closing of contracts.
- Advising the business on commercial terms, liabilities and risk management in client contracts in different jurisdictions.
- Play a key role in the development and digitisation of commercial contracts
- Act as a trusted advisor to the business on other legal issues (such as data protection and contentious matters), taking a proactive approach to support and manage legal risk.
- Seek opportunities to impact the development of the Legal Team members and share knowledge with the wider business.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Academic degree
- Strong practical legal experience at a law firm and/or in -house
- Minimum 2 year experience of leading on commercial contract review, drafting and negotiation processes
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Exposure to working on international / multi-jurisdictional legal matters (experience of US legal matters would be beneficial).
My client will look at candidates who are Paralegals and Junior Counsel's who have experience negotiating/ drafting/ amending Commercial Contracts.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.