This is an exclusive opportunity for a Mid/Senior level Patent Litigation Associate, to join a highly reputable IP practice in the city. This is a fantastic opening for an ambitious individual to join a leading international firm as a Lead Patent Litigation Associate.
This is a key hire for the group and you will be joining a close knit team with a brilliant track for progression. Compensation is extremely competitive with a reasonable average hours achieved across the office.
The group focus on multi jurisdictional cases in Life Sciences, Technology & Health Care sectors. Matters include Patent disputes & Litigation, Trade Secrets disputes & arbitration. As a Lead Associate you can cover a mix of matters in Patents & Trade Secrets or exclusively cover Patents.
- 3 to 6 years PQE Qualified Lawyer - ideally E&W or Common Law qualified
- Demonstrable experience & understanding of Patent Litigation
- Previous English Court litigation experience
- Background in Technology or Life Science cases
- Open on educational background i.e. no requirement for a STEM undergraduate degree
- Trade Secrets disputes experience (desirable)
If you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact Alex George on 0203 8619 213 - firstname.lastname@example.org