Qualified/Part Qualified Patent Attorney - Electrical Engineering/Digital
Part Qualified to 5PQE - London
This is an exciting opportunity for a Part Qualified or Qualified Patent Attorney to join one of the markets most exciting, agile and growing firms in their Digital Team. The firm is a Tier 1 ranked outfit, with high levels of growth over the last few years, and plans to continue this with a number of hires at a variety of levels.
The firm operate with some of the latest technology, have a very agile working environment, prioritise strong work/life balance and employee welfare, and have a flexible hybrid working policy between home working and office working.
You will have the opportunity to work on a number of different projects across both contentious and non-contentious matters, with very high proportion being with direct clients from small SMEs and start ups to multinational organisations. Your work will also include:
- Handling relevant technologies across maths related technology, software, digital tech, machine learning, and Artificial Intelligence inventions
- High levels of drafting, prosecution, oppositions and appeals as well as litigation exposure and support
- Leading client relationships, business development activities and outside partnerships to develop your own portfolio and assist the team in the range of work they continue to drive
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fully qualified UK and European Patent Attorney, or Part Qualified trainee
- Relevant academic experience at a high level such as a Masters degree or a PhD in a relevant field of research and technology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to approach complex tasks and technologies and structure a precise plan of action followed by the ability to execute said plan
- Ability to work under pressure
- High level of detail and an analytical mind
If you would like to discuss this opportunity with a specialist to provide further information for you to consider, or to discuss the Attorney market in more general terms, please contact - email@example.com