Job Title: Real Estate Associate
Job Type: Full-time
Our client, an international law firm, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Real Estate Associate to join their team in Frankfurt/Cologne. The successful candidate will have 2-4 years of post-qualified experience in dealing with real estate transactional matters, tenancy law, and commercial real estate.
- Advise clients on real estate transactions, including the acquisition and disposal of real estate assets, commercial leasing, and real estate finance
- Draft and review legal documents such as contracts, leases, and loan agreements
- Conduct legal research and provide legal opinions on various real estate matters
- Manage client relationships and communicate with clients directly
- Collaborate with other team members to provide high-quality legal services to clients
- German qualified attorney with 2-4 years of post-qualified experience in real estate law
- Strong knowledge of German real estate law, tenancy law, and general real estate
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong client management skills
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
Our client offers a dynamic and supportive work environment that encourages professional development and growth. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for real estate law and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, please submit your application today.