Job Title: Capital Markets Associate
Location: Los Angeles or Palo Alto
A dynamic and market-leading law firm is actively seeking a talented Capital Markets Associate to join their ranked practice in either Los Angeles or Palo Alto. The ideal candidate will fall within the 2015-2019 class year range. The practice chair is open to candidates who have focused more on one area, and would like to broaden out.
- Experience Range: 2015-2019 class year.
- Transaction Focus: 50% Equity, 50% Debt (evenly split between high-yield and investment grade).
- Client Engagement: Equal exposure to issuer and underwriter roles. Candidates from peer firms are encouraged to reach out. There is potential for individuals to broaden their focus within the firm.
- Location: Opportunities available in Los Angeles or Palo Alto.
- Firm Focus: Broad-based market-leading firm/ ranked capital markets practice providing a solid foundation for career growth.
- Flexibility: Hybrid working model e.g. 3 days in and 2 days from home. There is flexibility with this arrangement also.
- Career Growth: Join a market-leading firm with a reputation for excellence. The practice provides strong progression opportunities to partner and have lighter associate number vs other peer firms.
- Exposure: Diverse experience with a balanced mix of equity/ debt transactions and issuer/ underwriter.
Contact Information: For more information and to explore this exciting opportunity, please contact Eilidh Sproul at email@example.com or +1975122405.