Exciting new opportunity for a 5 PQE+ mid/senior level associate to join a leading global, cybersecurity & incident Response team for an international law firm in London. With a proven track record in managing1000's of incidents, the firm are one of the original cyber practices in the UK & beyond. The team advise on all steps of cyber risks from pre-breach, response and post breach including investigations, litigation and recovery.
- Collaborate with partners to advise clients on a spectrum of cyber risk matters, spanning Readiness, Respond, and Recover phases.
- Handle cyber security incidents, from initiating Crisis Management Team calls to engaging with PR consultants and managing regulatory investigations.
- Work on data protection, technology, and media litigation matters, defending group litigation and managing disputes arising from security incidents.
- Contribute to business development initiatives, fostering relationships with corporate clients and cyber insurers.
- Ideally 5 PQE+, England & Wales admitted or other common law jurisdiction
- Previous experience in cyber, with an emphasis on breach response work & contentious data privacy matters
Please contact me for more information or send your CV to be considered - email@example.com // 0203 8619 213