Data Privacy / Cyber Security Lawyer - 3+ - Brussels
Data Privacy / Cyber Security Lawyer - 3+
Hugely exciting opportunity for a mid level Data Privacy /Cyber Security Associate with 3+ Years post qualified experience to join a US firm in in Brussels. The team & firm are going through an expansion, with Brussels playing a vital part of their global tech & privacy proposition. This is an exciting time to join the team as they seek to grow over the next few years.
The firm pay competitive rates and offer a supportive & collaborative enviroment Cutting edge clients of all sizes from early stage to global household names with an emphasis on the tech, advertising & consumer sectors.
Type of work
- A broad range of Data Privacy/ Cyber Security matters including counselling, DPIAs, international data transfers, transactional support, data breaches, regulatory investigations.
- Support to broader technology transactions group with Data Privacy specific requests
-Working with closely with counterparts in other locations across US & EU
- Qualified Lawyer admitted in an EU member state, ideally Brussels bar (not essential)
- Demonstrable experience on EU Data Privacy, GDPR matters
- A good understanding & commercial awareness of current issues in relation to data & cyber security
If you would like to discuss this opportunity and the wider Technology & Data Privacy market in Private Practice - contact email@example.com