A unique opportunity for a leading media & entertainment focused firm as they seek to recruit an associate at 2 to 4 years PQE into their Entertainment team. You'll be working with industry leading Partners and high profile clients - an opportunity not to be missed
Previous experience within the media, entertainment & creative industries in particular TV, film & Theatre is desirable but not essential - a solid training contract and relevant post qualification experience in Commercial Contracts with a passion for the sector is also of interest
Work may include:
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating various commercial, rights and development agreements for film, TV, and theatre clients
- Advising on a broad range of legal issues pertaining to the running of TV, Film & Theatre productions.
- Providing legal advice and guidance on rights agreements, intellectual property, and licensing issues.
- Advising on financing for productions to companies & investors.
- Collaborating with internal teams and external stakeholders to ensure legal compliance and risk management.
Key Skills & requirements:
- 2 to 4 years PQE - England & Wales admitted
- Experience working with production companies and demands associated with is highly desirable
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously
Contact for more information or submit your CV for consideration -email@example.com // 0203 8619 213