Commercial Paralegal - London - Hybrid working on offer - Technology/Cable company
Astral Legal have partnered with a top US Technology/Cable Company as they are recruiting for a Commercial Paralegal to join their established Legal Team.
Reporting into the Deputy General Counsel you will be required to handle the following:
- Review, draft and negotiate agreements, with oversight as required and appropriate, provide legal research and general legal guidance, and assist the Legal Team on a broad range of projects.
- Contracts can range from commercial agreements around technology platforms including SaaS, software licensing agreements, NDA's, procurement contracts.
- Perform legal research to resolve Legal issues and recommend the best cause of action possible.
- All other associated Paralegal/ Legal duties
The ideal Commercial Paralegal will possess the following:
- Experience handling commercial contracts including NDA.'s/ Software Licensing agreements
- Self stater who possess critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience relating to commercial transactions and you will have a passion for technology
If you are a Paralegal with experience handling commercial contracts and you have a passion for technology please apply now for immediate consideration.