Astral Legal are collaboration with one of Germany's most esteemed renewable energy and infrastructure focused law firms in their search for a project finance Senior Associate to join the Frankfurt team. This practice group has been commended by Legal 500 and Handelsblatt as one of Germany's top energy projects advisers.
Our client offers well above a highly competitive compensation model with each project having a large international component. You will be afforded the opportunity for international travel with the team and to work in a highly cross functional way.
- Advising on large international financing projects for energy, renewables and infrastructure projects.
- Drafting financing agreements.
- Providing mentoring and coaching to junior team members.
- Planning and conduction negotiations on non-contentious matters.
- German qualified Attorney.
- 3-5 years post-qualified experience as a financing associate - project, acquisition or leveraged finance.
- Excellent university exams with an aggregate score greater that 18 points from your first and second state examinations.
- Solid understanding of economics and how legal decisions will impact a business.
- A stylish communicator who is comfortable working in an international team environment.