A financial institution is looking for an experienced recruiter to join them on a year long contract to assist with their talent acquisition needs.
* Work with line managers closely to identify the manpower needs and develop feasible and effective recruitment strategies
* Review and streamline end to end recruitment process for various positions to enhance productivity and work efficiency
* Develop effective recruitment channels and manage external vendors for quality services.
* Provide coaching to team members to maintain the professional standard of recruitment services for both internal and external parties
* Engage in employer branding proposition to attract potential hires
* Ensure the recruitment process is in compliance with banking regulations and requirement
* Assist in developing ad hoc recruitment projects
* Meticulous with strong self-motivation and independence
* Proven problem-solving and critical thinking skills
* Excellent client service attitude and strong negotiation skills
* Good communications skill with strong connectivity to engage external and internal stakeholders
* Strong multi-tasking skills with strong resilience level to remain calm even in challenging situations
* University degree in HR Management, Business Administration, Psychology, English Studies / English Literature or a related discipline
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in human resources management with a strong focus on recruitment in a sizable corporation, preferably with exposure to financial institutions
* Proficiency in both English and Chinese