Trade Mark Attorney
We're partnering with a leading international law firm looking to hire into its innovative Trade Marks Team. The firm has an internationally recognised practice and recognised in the market for fantastic training & development and client exposure.
Position: Trade Mark Attorney
- Fantastic working culture, manageable hours and a supportive Partner network invested in Attorney development.
- Dedicated Training & Development programmes depending on your desired progression pathway.
- Leading brands team with breadth of work across Fashion, Retail, Media & Entertainment.
- Broad range of work across clearance, filing, monitoring, disputes and domain names.
- Unrivalled levels of innovation, investment & opportunity compared to a boutique practice!
- Qualified Trade Mark Attorney
- A passion for IP and a commitment to building a career in IP that includes technical excellence.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills, and high standards of client care and service.
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, with good mentoring/supervisory experience.
Please apply now if you are interested in being considered for this position or email your CV to email@example.com